Sunday, February 8, 2009

And I'm home....

Another swim meet has come and gone. There has been many over the last 16 years but I'm still putting up some good results even though my swimming is only a 1/3 of what it used to be. Tonight I have the 200Free and 2:00.75 and was good enough for 1st place. Ten minutes after that I was up again and swimming the 100Fly. I can see my sprinting skills haven't improved any over the years and was only able to go 1:02.18 and 3rd place. Overall it was a really good weekend though and I'm really happy that I went. I had some very positive swims and even walked away with a 1st in the 200Fr, 400Fr, 1500Fr, 200Fly and a 3rd in the 100Fly.
We made it home safe and sound and tomorrow it's back to work at 8am and back to training! This week will be a busy week...even though every weeks seems like a busy week! I will be getting my new shoes, getting the results of the blood test on Tuesday, meeting with a possible new sponsor, getting ready for this weekend in Ottawa and trying to fit some kind of a valentines in before I leave. Should be lots of fun with all the other usual stuff. That's all for now since I better get my butt in bed and get some rest.

No comments: