Thursday, January 7, 2010

Home Sweet Home


This picture was taken on my last morning on the relay in Winnipeg before heading to the airport. This was truck we were travelling in!
I had a good trip home even though it was a long day a travel. It was nice to get picked up at the airport by our friend Sig who drove me home and then had supper with us.
As fun as the trip was it was really nice to be home and sleeping in my own bed and back to my regular schedule today. And after limited training over my trip it was good to get in a solid 3 hours today. Tomorrow I will be back at the pool coaching as it seems like forever since I've seen the kids I coach with the holidays and then being gone the first week back. Jack stopped over tonight while his daughter was had cross country skiing practice at the trails by our house. It was nice to see him and he gave me a few tips on the room we are remodelling.

No comments: