Saturday, January 30, 2010

Florida

So it's definitely been awhile since I've done a blog...since I got back from the torch relay basically which is pretty bad! Not too much is new since then...it was Jesse and Sig's birthday that we celebrated this week. At work I was asked to go to Sears and give a presentation to a bunch of pregnant ladies about physical fitness while you're pregnant. That was a little different!
I'm now in Florida for a little while getting some training in. I got in last night and right away put my bike together. This morning I went for a 2.5 hour bike and it was so nice to get outside and off the trainer in the basement back at home. The pavement was so nice also compared to back home. There isn't potholes every 10 feet that I have to dodge! We just have some eggs and ham for breakfast and then I'm heading over to the pool for noon to swim.
I'm going to keep updating my blog while I'm here so keep an eye out for some more post of how training and everything in Florida is going.

1 comment:

sig said...

Hey, Buddy, don't make jokes about pregnant women - it may come back to haunt you!
Yeah, no potholes, but what about alligators? That could ruin a tire
really fast......