Thursday, December 31, 2009

Gel Kayano 16







Introducing the new Gel Kayano 16's from Asics. I just picked up these shoes that were special ordered for my from Asics. Thank you to Robin at Bioped for his great support and getting me into the best running shoes available and actually not even available yet to the general public. They've made some really cool changes to the 16's which I'm going to love when I'm putting in some of the longer miles.
I got hit this week with a little bit of a flu bug but I was able to get rid of it really fast which is good especially for me because it seems usually once I get sick it last forever!
Tonight for New Years we are heading over to a friends for supper. I don't know if we will even make it to midnight because we have a long day ahead of us tomorrow but it is a new decade so maybe I'll stay up past my bed time tonight. Then Saturday is the big day when the Torch comes to Sudbury. One of the cars in the relay is coming to my house early to pick me up and then I'm gone with the torch relay until I get to Winnipeg on January 6th.
There's also a picture from x-mas in London of me with my brother in law and his girlfriend.

No comments: