Wednesday, December 9, 2009

New Car...almost

On Monday Lea and I and my sister headed over to North Bay for the day to pick up my car. They did a good job fixing it and with all the new parts it looks almost new. We also went over to my aunt and uncles for a really nice supper with everyone!
It's an exciting time right now with Christmas coming soon and tonight is our Christmas get together with our good friend Sig.
I should also find out this week or next if I win the Community Award of Excellence which will be very exciting!!
Today is our first big snow fall of the year so it looks like it will for sure be a white Christmas which is always nice.
I have some really, really, really big news but I've had to promise not to say anything just yet so everyone is going to have to wait until the new year....sorry:(

No comments: