Friday, June 5, 2009

Small change in plans...

This week there's been a bit of a change in the plans for the next couple of weeks. Originally I was told by race organizers that the ITU race in Couteau-du-Lac was cancelled so I was going to race the long course in Muskoka then go San Francisco in Jule. Now this week I find out it's not cancelled anymore so I'm signed up and now I'm only doing the sprint in Muskoka. The race in the Couteau-du-Lac is the next Saturday so not even recovery time if I was doing to do the long course on Sunday.
I went in the lake this week and it was actually warmer than I thought it would be. I've had to swim races in water colder so...I just went in quick as I just wanted to try it out and it was getting dark so this weekend I'm going to head back and get a workout in with the wetsuit before my first race. I though with all these cold nights we've been having that it would of taken longer this year for the lakes to warm up.
So just a quick update today... I think we're going to the Relay for life tonight for a little big and then tomorrow after a massage in the afternoon its a dinner and movie date with Jesse and Sarah.

No comments: