Friday, June 20, 2008

X-Ray...

Yesterday Dr. Therriault was able to get me in for an X-Ray after work. It turned up negative for any kind of fracture in my foot but she said they don't always show on an X-Ray so I was told to take some medication for it for the next two weeks and if it's not better then I'll get a bone scan.
So this week I've been getting in a lot of running. I've done a run everyday since Muskoka even though I know the way I preformed on the run in the race had nothing to do with where my running is at I still felt like I need up my running for a couple weeks. Other than that my training has been going pretty normally. A couple good rides and three swims so far this week. I'm looking at having a big weekend for training. I want to get in about 4-5 hours each day. I really want to up my volume of training for the next couple weeks with a couple low key races in there as well that I'll just be training right through.
Other than that this week has been pretty quiet. Yesterday I went to Home Depot and took a look at some sheds for the new house and today going to look at some paint colors because there's only about 3 weeks to go before the move.
Hopefully after the weekend I'll be able to report on some good training and maybe some other exciting stuff. Just want to wish Lise, her husband Ken and Karren good luck with their first triathlon of the season for them in Guelph this weekend.


"Thank you to all the people who said I couldn't, you have been what has defined me, never give up, and never back down".

No comments: