Friday, June 13, 2008

Leading up to Muskoka

So I've had a pretty quiet week trying to recover from the week in Vancouver and getting some work in. Training this week has been pretty low key nothing to drastic. I've been able to get in three swims in the lake since I've been back so I was pumped about that. It was the first time this year I can actually say I've done some decent swimming in the lake. Other than that just a couple short 30-40minute runs and two rides. I didn't want to do too much this week either because this weekend in Muskoka I'm doing the long coarse tri and it will be my longest race to date. It's a 2km swim, 55km bike and 15km run. It's also my first race as an "Elite" so I'll be racing with the Pro's and I don't want to blow up and embarrass myself.
There isn't too much to write about this week, like I said it was pretty low key and not that much excitement. I went riding at Delki on Wed. with Lise cause she wanted to try out her new QR bike and let me tell you it looks sweet!! Makes me even more upset that I never got my new bike.
Well that's all for now, hopefully I have a good race this weekend and I'll have lots to write about when I get back.


"Thank you to the people who said I couldn't, you have been what has defined me, never give up, and never back down".

No comments: