Thursday, October 29, 2009


Here is a picture that I was just sent from the photo shoot I did while I was in Toronto for the RBC Olympians Conference. We just finalized everything today for their website so my profile should be up in the next little while on the RBC website.
I received some exciting news yesterday that I've been nominated for the Community Builders Award Of Excellence in the category of Sports and Recreation. The description of the award is: The award goes to the individual or group that has contributed to the strength of sport in Sudbury. They have inspired people (a coach), established a program (a league or playground), mentored a team or an individual to extraordinary accomplishment, or set an example for many to carry in their hearts.

1 comment:

Diane said...

Hey Buddy

Way to go! Your Dad would be proud. Your an inspiration to other young atheletes and to me too! Wish you all the best in all your adventures in life.

Love Your Aunt Diane