Monday, December 22, 2008

Well that time is almost here with only a couple of sleeps left before Santa comes I'm sure all the kids are very excited. I could tell this on Friday at practice when I was working with little kids and I'm not sure if it's the teachers gave them way too many candy canes or just because it was the last day of school but I'm never seen them that crazy! It was all good though and we still had some fun.
Saturday was pretty much a recovery day for me as it was spent with good friends and a great supper! Sunday I did a track workout at Laurentian with some hard sprints. After that it was right down into the pool for a swim. The main set was 5x200Pull D1-5 from 2:30-2:17 on 2:45. Then it was 5x100 holding just under 1:10 on 1:20 and then 5x50 on :45 hold 30-31. With a good warm up and cool down it was good 4000m.
Today was a little bit of everything...I started out with 30min. of core work. Jumped on the bike for a 30min. spin with a 45min run on the treadmill off the bike. Then it was into the pool for a good zone 2 45min. continuous swim.
We don't have much planned over the holidays other than trying to get to see some friends and family, not eat too much stuffing and put in some hours on the computrainer. If I don't get another post up before Thursday I want to wish everyone a safe and Merry Christmas!

No comments: