Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Don't answer the door in your Underwear

So I can officially announce today that Profile Design will be one of my sponsors for 09. There is no question they are the leading brand when it comes to bike parts and I can't wait to start using them.
Well the snow just hasn't seemed to stop and also everyday there seems to be some to shovel. I think it's going to be a great year for skiing and I think it's safe to say we're going to have a white Christmas. We have most of our shopping done now and only a couple of small things left to get which is good because usually I don't mind going to the mall but not now when it takes 20minutes just to find a parking spot and you can barely move in stores.
Last night the real estate agent who sold us our house came by with a house warming gift that she said she has had in her car for months now. She handed me a nice picture frame and a gift certificate for Home Sense and I didn't open the gift certificate right away and just said thank you. After she left Lea opened it and it was for $150!! We will definitely be able to get something nice with that.
This weekend is my swim meet in Guelph and we are leaving tomorrow after work. I am swimming six races starting Friday morning and have two each day. There will be $125 prize for each race this weekend so hopefully I have been swimming enough and can get enough to at least cover the cost of the trip.
On Monday night I was downstairs and I had just had a shower and all I had on were my boxers and someone knocked at the door and I yelled for them to come it and they didn't so I went up and I figured it would just be just someone I know so I open the door and it was a police officer. I was a little embarrassed at that point and wondering what he was doing here. Well it turned out that he was just letting us know that Lea has to be in court in a couple of weeks for her accident back in August because the girl who hit her was charged with careless driving and is fighting the charge.
So if I have internet in the hotel room on the weekend I'll post how the meet is going otherwise it will have to wait till I get home.

No comments: