Friday, September 25, 2009

Feels Good

Today was my first "real" swim since my shoulder injury. I did a full 1.5 hour swim practice with the team. Up until now the most I had done was about 45 minutes and all on my own. I didn't want to push it to hard to early so I'm glad I wait but it's good to be back.
Warm up was 1500m with a mix of swim, kick. Next we did
400Fr + 300Bk
400Fr + 200Br
400Fr + 100Fly
10x100Fr holding 1:07's
I have to put in a few hours at work now and then I'm going to a run before I coach tonight. The days are starting to get shorter and not as warm so I'm trying to get as much riding in outside while I still can. So tomorrow morning I'm going to do a bike workout in the morning then drop Lea off at work and head out to Skead and help Sig work on his pump house for his water.
I'm getting excited about going to Toronto all next week for my training for the RBC Olympian Program. I'm sure I'm going to get to do lots of exciting things and meet a bunch of past, present and future Olympians.

No comments: