Wednesday, November 26, 2008

26 Years Old!

Well the snow is definetely here and it looks like it's here to stay. Lastnight was my first time this year getting out and doing some cross country skiing. Jack and I did about an hour together at the Naughton Trails. Last year I got out skiing a little bit but this winter I want try and get out even more because it's a good way of doing some cross training and still getting in a good workout. The rest of my training is still going good and I'm swimming everyday now trying to get ready for the swim meet in a couple of weeks. This weekend I have to go to North Bay to coach at a swim meet on Sunday with the younger kids.
Thursday is Lea's birthday and she is turing 26! Going to have a few people over on Friday night for supper which should be fun. Anyways I'm just at work right now and I kind of have to get going so I will write more later when I get the chance.

No comments: